New workshop: Sustainability – Focusing on What Matters for your Business
An interactive and high-impact sustainability workshop that helps you to understand what is important to your business and how you can focus your sustainability effort.
This workshop delivered by thinkstep-anz helps you to:
- Identify and understand you and your stakeholder’s sustainability needs and drivers
- Understand what is important and how this prioritisation can help your business
- Learn about the sustainable development goals (SDGs) and identify which apply to you and your business
- Refine your focus to what you can do to deliver impact
- Leave with tangible actionable steps to embed sustainability into your business
- Designed to be attended by 2 people from your organisation so you can collaborate.
September 15th Wellington
September 21st Auckland
This course can be attended in conjunction with ‘Introducing sustainability for small businesses – the what, the why and the how’ entry level course.
Reach out to [email protected] for further information.